Usb to rs232 converter cable
USB to RS232 Converter Cable connector attaches to the RS-232 port of a data logger or peripheral, such as an MD485 Multidrop Modem or RF401-series Spread-Spectrum Radio. Alternatively, the RS-232 connector can attach to an SC32B interface, which attaches to the CS I/O port of a data logger via the SC12 cable.
- USB to Serial Converter Cable, Connect a RS-232 Serial Device to a USB 2.0 Port, Supports Windows & Mac, Supports USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, 25 Inch Cable Length, Plug & Play, model TU-S9, allows users to conveniently connect an RS-232 serial device, such as a modem or printer, to a USB port on your desktop PC or laptop. The USB to serial adapter supports both Windows and Mac operating systems. Integrated cables provide setup flexibility and accommodates most installation scenarios.
- USB: The USB to serial adapter supports USB 1.1 and it is compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
- RS-232 SERIAL CONNECTOR: Connect RS-232 serial devices, such as modems or printers, using the widely supported USB standard found in most laptops and desktops today.
- SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS: The USB to serial converter adapter is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7. Mac OS 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
- FLEXIBLE CABLE: Integrated and flexible 540mm (21 in.) USB 2.0 cable accommodates most installation scenarios. Total cable length of 25 inches when including the RS-232 (9pin) and USB Type A.
- EASY SETUP: Simple installation in seconds of the USB to Serial 9-Pin Converter Cable. Connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your computer
No posts found