OTG Cable Micro USB cable
USB On-The-Go (OTG) is a standardized specification for USB
connections that allows a device to read data from a USB connection
without requiring a PC. The device is basically becoming a “USB Host”,
which isn’t an ability every gadget has.
What can you do with it? A lot of stuff, which we’ll detail
example, if you want to connect your USB drive to your phone, or maybe
use your android tablet, USB OTG can make that happen.
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated to USB OTG or just OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices, such as tablets or smartphones, to act as a host, allowing other USB devices, such as USB flash drives, digital cameras, mice, keyboards, to be attached to them. Use of USB OTG allows those devices to switch back and forth between the roles of host and device. A mobile phone may read from removable media as the host device, but present itself as a USB Mass Storage Device when connected to a host computer.
- OTG Cable Micro USB cable
- Supports the following memory devices or storage devices Fat32, NTFS, exFAT
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Economic model: Free
- Supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Supports speeds up to 1000 Gbps
- It has micro USB port at one end, to connect to your smartphone.
- It has female normal USB port on the other end to connect any USB device, such as pen drive.
No posts found