Hp healthcare edition hc241 24inch monitor clinical review monitor
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Deploy a display optimized for patient rooms, nurses' stations, medical carts, and public areas with the HP Healthcare Edition HC241 Clinical Review Monitor. It is built for easy, repeatable sanitization after every patient engagement and is DICOM Part 14 compliant for accurate viewing of medical images. The 24" monitor features a 1920 x 1200 resolution,
Healthcare Edition HC241 Clinical Review Monitor. It is built for easy, repeatable sanitization after every patient engagement and is DICOM Part 14 compliant for accurate viewing of medical images. The 24" monitor features a 1920 x 1200 resolution, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 270 cd/m² brightness, 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, and a 16:10 aspect ratio. It has a DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and VGA inputs, along with three USB 2.0 ports. An integrated privacy filter helps support HIPAA regulations, protect confidential data, and deter visual hacks by ensuring that only you see the screen.
- Be ready for the next patient or user with a display and optional stand that are sanitizable with germicidal wipes. The display is IEC 60601-1-2: 2014 compliant for use near patients and staff and the front is IP 32 rated against water ingress.
- Help ensure accurate, consistent image viewing between healthcare professionals and for patient consultations and image verification with a DICOM Part 14 compliant display. See more and scroll less on the WUXGA 24" diagonal screen.
- Attach select HP PCs behind the display for a compact, integrated solution that's perfect for medical carts or busy and shared spaces like nurses or charting stations. Mount on a wall or arm with the VESA pattern.
- View more of your medical images and records onscreen at the same time on the large 24" diagonal IPS display with a WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- Connect PCs and specialty devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and USB ports.
- Work comfortably with adjustable tilt, height, and swivel settings on the optional, sanitizable stand.
- Display features include anti-glare, language selection, on-screen controls, plug-and-play, and user programmable.
- User control features include brightness, color control, contrast, image control, information, management, menu, ok, power, volume -, volume +, power control, input control, menu control, and sanitization.
- Supported Resolutions: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 800, 1440 x 900, 1600 x 1200, 1600 x 900, 1680 x 1050, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, 640 x 480, 720 x 400, 800 x 600.
No reviews found